Sunday, May 2, 2010

UPDATE!!! Should I leave?

Since the last blog things have changed a little in our relationship. I packed my things with the threat of leaving to see if he was going to buckle to what I wanted......... HE DID!!! I packed my things and he called and called to get me to reconsider my thoughts on leaving. Just the thought of him calling made me to weak to leave. By 5:00pm I was packed and ready to go but I knew I wasn't leaving. He worked a double shift, I knew he wasn't going to be home untill about 11:30pm so I never responded to his text for me to call him. Around 11:47 he walked in and instead of him doing his usual which is to sit down on the bench in the foyer to take off his shoes I could hear him rush into the apartment and straight into our room to see if I had actually left. When he clicked on the lights he buckled his knees a little bit and smiled with teary eyes. We hugged for about five minutes and it felt good. It felt good to know that he actually loved me and cared wether or not I left or not.

That night he asked me to give him 6 days to figure out something regarding his son. Four days later we purchassed a sofa bed so his son an daughter can sleep on. When Monday came around I went over my moms but it was warm that day so he asked if me and my 7 year old nephew wanted to go out. We met up at a local park and he introduced me to his son. The kid played around and we played around it was a lot of fun.

We are going to take it slow and ease into introducing me to his children. the sofa bed is there so his kids can get used to used to sleeping in there own bed when they come over. Eventually we are going to get a two bedroom. We are just going to wait util one becomes available in this building because we like it here. We are going to work it out. Ilove him jus as much as he loves me. Thanks for all the comments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment