Thursday, April 22, 2010

Should I leave?

I've been dating this incredible man for 8 months now and its been great. Let me back track and give you a clear understanding on how we became to be.....

8 Months back around end of August early September 09 I took a job as a server at a mom and pop restaurant. When I first laid eyes on him I thought "wow he would never get my number!" Needless to say I got the job and I thought he was a cool guy. They told me to follow him because I guess he was the head server. But in all actuality he was the manager. After my first night of working we were getting in the elevator and he asked me where i was going. I told him probably out for a drink and that's where we went. We went to a funky little BBQ spot out in Royal Oak. I wanted impressed. I am completely used to the finer things in life. I have a pretty face a nice body, no kids, a lot of ambition to do better and get better which makes men line up.

I wasn't impressed with the date or him. We he dropped me off I was surprised he followed me all the way to my house so that he could walk me up. He could've dove like most men, which walk me to my car say goodnight and separate. He walked me home and after that I was impressed. We started dating everyday after that and after a month we took our relationship another step and started sleeping with each other. Being that we worked together and he was my manager we kept everything very secretive but people still had there eyes and ears in our business. But that's not the only reason because he was in a 8 ear relationship while we were hooking up and I was also engaged to a man that I was with for three years. I used to wear my ring but after I started dating him I stopped. With my fiance being in the Navy and not coming home till March there was nobody who had anything to say about me not wanting to wear my ring.

We got closer and closer and even tough my fiance was far away he could still tell there was something going on with me. He was disturbed and it shocked me when he asked what my new "friend" name was. I just blew him off and told him I was stressed from working. In March when he came home we had made plans to move to San Diego where he was now being stationed. The only reason why I took the job was because I wanted to save up money for the move. He started arguing with me and calling all the time trying to get to the bottom of my strange behavior. That only drew me and Del close because soon enough his girlfriend and mother of his child started doing the same thing. Making it unhappy to come home.

January 16, 2010 his "wifey" not wife found out about us. I remember the day because Jan 17, was my moms b day. The night before we had took pics of each other kissing and holding each other. They weren't sexual they were romantic pics. She found them and kicked him out. Feb 1, 2010n we moved in with each other.

By this time Derek and I relationship was basically over. I came clean with him and told him how happy I was. He gave me his blessing with the only condition was for me to never contact him again. I was hesitant about it at first and wanted to say but the way he threw in the towel so quick mad me think he was tired of the relationship as well and had no real hopes on our future.

Now here is the problem. Every Mon and Tuesday I have to spend the night at my moms house. He said at first because his baby's mama wouldn't bring him over if she knew I was there. She found out anyway and told him that he can't come over as long as I stay over as long as I was there. Then he compromised with her and told her that I would leave Monday an Tuesday. At first I was OK with it because I felt like I was help in destroying there already broken home. I had this saying which is "you can take a man from a chick when he already has one foot out the door." We have been happy with this arrangement but lately I'm starting to want to stay in my home. He pays all bills and rent and when we go out he pays for that as well. So basically I have absolutely no say so. I asked him when was I was going t meet his children. He said and I quote "All my kids know is each other mothers. I'm not ready to introduce them to another woman." So he is not ready. He is not fighting for this relationship like I have been. I gave up my fiance, my dreams of having a real family, my name, my job and my pride. I told him I was moving out and all he said was "So I can't see you anymore?" I don't know what to do. If I didn't live him than I wouldn't have giving so much up for him. Should I leave because he won't officially introduce me to his children? I think he is just leaving room open for him to be able to go back to his girlfriend? What should I do?

8 comments:

  1. you were cheating, he was cheating, and there was no reason to leave your significant others but the thought that you had found something better... SO why would you foolishly believe there could be longevity in this relationship... you were both wrong and deceitful... which means you would deceive each other when it became convenient... move on.. and try again, THIS TIME, try being honest... try actually feeling remorse for what you did to the other two people in this story... when you realize how wrong you were maybe you'll learn not to do that to the next person... good luck...
    oh yeah... facebook says we graduated from king together, but you were born in 88, which makes that an impossibility... unless you're a genius that graduated HS at age 11...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!!! i understand that but he makes me so happy!! I did go to King... I never noticed it said 88. I meant 78....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take you.

    I am 31 with no kids damn it.

    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. leave. you can start over. :shrug: It will only hurt you as much as you let it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he's not fighting than he doesn't care AT ALL. he's content, not ambitious about the relationship so fuck it. on to the next

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed with Robinson. You can't expect a relationship to flourish when the foundations are built through dishonesty. The relationship was doomed to fail from the start. You know the saying: "what goes around, comes around". You just have to take this as a lesson and drive on.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honesty is the best policy. I'm sure you've heard that phrase many times. It certainly applies to you and this relationship. He's on his way out and you are stuck with emotions and feelings that he just can't and won't understand. Move on, make the best of a bad situation. Make whatever strives that you can, for your own betterment and use this episode as a reminder of what not to do again in the future. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please leave. I found your blog from a post you let on MTO and this sounds like a story they would cover, lol. You deserve a much better life than the one you are giving yourself.

    ReplyDelete