Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Raye of thinking........

HI!!!! Thank you for dropping by and visiting my blog site. These blogs are a release for me so
that way I can let out my thoughts and feelings without judgement. You will never see my picture because I would like to remain anonymous but what can say about me is I'm real. The things I'm going to write about our true stories and feelings. I'm a 26 year old Black woman from Detroit. I'm not politically correct with most of the things and I know that but who cares!!!!! I'm learning how to change my behavior, ways of thinking and much more about myself. I'm not a writer so don't think for a sec your going t get a newsworthy piece of material. I offended you, I don't care. If you think I'm ignorant, I don't care! I'm here for me not you. Please feel free to comment on whatever you want!!! I'm here to respond. MUCH LOVE KRITNEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment